Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The rolling green hills of this venue were once home to a dairy farm (and two famous cows, Elsie and Elmer!), but have recently been planted with grapevines. The vineyard, fields, and horse pastures offer a multitude of photo opportunities.
- There are plenty of wonderful spots to host your wedding, including a a cozy, rustic lodge and ceremony sites among the vines. The 19th-century Dutch barn offers a charming and romantic setting, especially at night when lights strung along the rafters cast a warm glow.
- Stablegate's owners have been in the catering business for four generations. With this, their latest endeavor, they emphasize a commitment to "farm to table" as not just a movement, but a way of life, implementing mindful practices that value sustainability.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
$500 for the Lodge or $5,000 for the Barn (with tables, chairs and linens included).
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
The Lodge is available year-round; the Barn mid-April to early November.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Winery / Vineyard
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Alternate Info: Birch Hill Catering