Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The rolling green hills of this venue were once home to a dairy farm (and two famous cows, Elsie and Elmer!), but have recently been planted with grapevines. The vineyard, fields, and horse pastures offer a multitude of photo opportunities.
- There are plenty of wonderful spots to host your wedding, including a a cozy, rustic lodge and ceremony sites among the vines. The 19th-century Dutch barn offers a charming and romantic setting, especially at night when lights strung along the rafters cast a warm glow.
- Stablegate's owners have been in the catering business for four generations. With this, their latest endeavor, they emphasize a commitment to "farm to table" as not just a movement, but a way of life, implementing mindful practices that value sustainability.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
$500 for the Lodge or $5,000 for the Barn (with tables, chairs and linens included).
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
The Lodge is available year-round; the Barn mid-April to early November.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Winery / Vineyard
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Stablegate Barn, Lodge and Vineyard.
Thanks! Your email to Stablegate Barn, Lodge and Vineyard is on its way!
Alternate Info: Birch Hill Catering