Birch Hill 1 Celebration Way • Castleton-on-Hudson • New York 12033
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Birch Hill on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Down a country lane and surrounded by 110 acres of manicured lawns, trees and wildlife, Birch Hill is just minutes from Albany, Rensselaer, and the Berkshire Mountains of Massachusetts. Featuring rolling lawns, a duck pond, gazebo, and vineyard, the grounds offer a scenic backdrop for your wedding as well as great photos.
- The Conservatory Ballroom boasts floor-to-ceiling windows and opens to three outdoor terraces, while the Columbia Ballroom comes with a 30-foot ceiling, stone fireplace, and private patio. More intimate gatherings are held in the Lodge Ballroom, notable for its carved redwood ceiling and fossil stone fireplace. For something more rustic, there's the Stablegate Barn next to the vineyard.
- You'll enjoy the services of a complimentary wedding coordinator to assist with all the details, and Birch Hill Catering will create a reception meal that showcases fresh, seasonal ingredients that are locally sourced as much as possible. Choose one of their prepared menus or have them customize one for you!
Video by Jessalyn Meehan Films.
Birch Hill Winter Wedding Package for only $106 Per Guest!
- 4.5-hour reception
- Cocktail hour
- Warm Winter Bistro Display of signature seasonal items such as assorted imported and domestic cheeses, smoked meats, marinated vegetables, fresh fruits, assorted flatbreads, toasted candied nuts, jams & compotes, bread, crackers, and much much more!
- Chef's choice of 3 butlered hors d'oeuvres
- Choice of salad and entrées
- Choice of wedding cake, cupcakes, or even pies!
- 4.5-hour full open bar
- Unlimited fruit water and soft drinks
- Full coffee and tea station
- And much more!
Offer applies to weddings in December, January, or February. A 20% Administrative Expense and 8% sales tax are additional. The Ceremony fee is $1,000. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Food & Beverage Minimum
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 1000.|
Six separate spaces can accommodate 30–600 guests depending on the location and style of service. Please contact a sales manager for more details.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Birch Hill Catering is a fully liquor licensed facility.
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Birch Hill.
Thanks! Your email to Birch Hill is on its way!
New York Wedding Venues
> Upstate Wedding Venues
> Hudson Valley Wedding Venues
Alternate Info: Birch Hill Catering