Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With a sleek, cosmopolitan design, fantastic Upper East Side address, and stellar coordination team, this private event space is the total package. A dedicated kitchen and bar guarantees a fine restaurant-level dining experience.
- The space is bright and airy, with a warm, sophisticated vibe thanks to double-height ceilings, atmospheric lighting, lush wood accents, and a creamy color palette on the walls and ceiling.
- Your food & beverage service will be expertly handled by the pros at Civetta Hospitality. With extensive experience in the event business and an intimate knowledge of the venue, they’ll ensure the party of your dreams goes off without a hitch.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Food & Beverage Minimum
Meals (when priced separately)
There is a 23% service charge that includes gratuity.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
Reception capacity with atrium spillover: 225
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Chiotes Hall.