Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Sleek and stylish with a firm commitment to caring for the Earth, this chic restaurant has received accolades for its planet-friendly practices from The New York Times, Time Magazine, the Department of Labor, and the Ford Foundation, to name just a few.
- Their event spaces are sophisticated and welcoming. We especially love the cozy Fireplace Room and the upstairs loft-style Sopra, with its open-concept kitchen and communal table.
- You'll love their gorgeous menu, which features sustainable, Mediterranean fare focused on fine olive oil, cheese, grains, and fish. And when New York Magazine declares their wine list one of the best in Midtown, you know you're in for a treat.
Book your wedding at Amali and receive 15% off your rehearsal dinner, bachelorette party, bridal shower, farewell brunch, or catering needs!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $65/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Event duration
- Package chosen
- Type of event
Brunch packages start at $65/person; dinner packages start at $95/person.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 30.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinners Details
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
This venue is so versatile!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Amali.