The Wedding Niche 19414 Keep Tryst Rd • Knoxville • MD 21758
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Wedding Niche on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Adventurous, off-the-beaten-path elopements are their specialty, and custom packages include complete planning services and just about anything else you can dream up, from drone photography to hair & makeup. It's certain to be a one-of-a-kind experience for just you and your sweetie.
- Gorgeous settings abound: hike the Appalachian Trail to a dreamy vista, or exchange vows under a canopy of trees on the five acre property. The venue owner is both an event planner and licensed officiant, which means you can choose to leave all the details in her hands.
- Stay present in the moment by leaving the planning to the experts. No need to worry about decoding local restrictions or finding an officiant or photographer who is willing to hike—the Wedding Niche has curated an exceptional cadre of vendors who will be with you every step of the way, no matter where your adventure takes you.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Let the adventure team take you off-road, off-trail, or on a hike to a perfect private spot to say "I do."
Pricing ranges $1,500–4,000 and can include:
- Let the adventure team take you off-road, off-trail, or on a hike to a perfect private spot to say "I do
- Adventure of your choosing
- Coordination and location scouting
- Personalized ceremony, officiant & marriage license filing
- Small cake, wedding toast, and bouquet
- Hair & makeup
Basic Elopements start at $1,000, including planning, a personalized ceremony script, officiant, and marriage license filing. More inclusive packages range to $4,000 and may include additions like a cake, photography, hair & makeup, and more!
Meals (when priced separately)
- Arrange through an outside caterer.
Looking to have a small wedding of up to 30 on this beautiful property? Visit Wedding Niche Adventures & Elopements' sister property, Keep Tryst.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 30.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to The Wedding Niche
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Wedding Niche.
Thanks! Your email to The Wedding Niche is on its way!
Maryland Wedding Venues
> Annapolis / Suburban Maryland Wedding Venues
Alternate Info: The Wedding Niche