Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Micro-weddings are the specialty of this lush, historic venue, which is nestled near Harpers Ferry in the charming town of Knoxville, MD, an easy drive from both Baltimore and D.C. and within walking distance of the Appalachian Trail, the river, and the C&O Canal.
- Outdoor ceremony options abound throughout its five gorgeous acres. After exchanging vows, opt for a reception in the rustic-chic 1804 barn, outfitted with beautiful wood farm tables and chairs, gauzy draping, and sparkling chandeliers.
- Your small guest count doesn't mean fewer perks: weddings here include planning services, dressing rooms for the couple and the lovely Springhouse Studio for makeup & hair, guest suites, riverside photo opportunities, and an inviting fire pit.
Small Wedding Specials
Basic Elopement & Vow Renewals | $1,600
This package is for just the couple and includes 2 hours on the Keep Tryst Manor property, planning, a bouquet, an officiant, personalized ceremony script, and marriage license filing.
All-Inclusive Mini Micro Wedding | $6,700–8,000
This package is for up to 10 people and includes:
- 8-hour use of the Keep Tryst Manor Property (including setup & teardown)
- Florals (bouquet, boutonnière, centerpieces, arch, and much more)
- Planning and coordination
- Officiant, personalized ceremony script, and marriage license filing
- Use of the Springhouse Studio for hair and makeup
- Access to changing suites, porches, fire pit, and ample parking
- Cake, charcuterie board, water, coffee, and tea
- Farm tables, chairs, benches, dishes, glasses, utensils, access to The Wedding Niche décor inventory, and setup & teardown
Platinum All-Inclusive Micro Wedding | $11,500–14,000
This package is for 20 people. It includes everything in the All-Inclusive Mini Micro Wedding, PLUS:
- Photography services for 4 hours
- Assorted baked goods and grazing table with local artisan breads
- Specialized bartender and barware
- And more!
Note: For both of the above All-Inclusive packages, The Wedding Niche chooses the florals, design, and all of the vendors. This does not include alcohol and event insurance is required. Events must be booked by May 31, 2023.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Micro Weddings for up to 30 guests start at $5,700 and may include:
- 8-hour venue access, plus time for setup & teardown
- Use of the barn, springhouse studio for hair & makeup, and changing suites
- Planning, coordination, officiant, personalized ceremony script, and license filing
- Farm tables and chairs, lounge area furniture, fire pits & tiki torches, sound system, and assorted décor
See the Deals section for current specials!
Elopements for just the couple range $1,600–6,100 and may include planning, a personalized ceremony script, officiant, and marriage license filing, plus extras like a cake, photography, hair & makeup, and more!
Meals (when priced separately)
- Arrange through an outside caterer.
Visit Keep Tryst's sister property, Wedding Niche Adventures & Elopements, for something a little more adventurous on the beautiful property and surrounding trails.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 3.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Keep Tryst Manor
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Keep Tryst Manor.