Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Micro-weddings are the specialty of this lush, historic venue, which is nestled near Harpers Ferry in the charming town of Knoxville, MD, an easy drive from both Baltimore and D.C. and within walking distance of the Appalachian Trail, the river, and the C&O Canal.
- Outdoor ceremony options abound throughout its five gorgeous acres. After exchanging vows, opt for a reception in the rustic-chic 1804 barn, outfitted with beautiful wood farm tables and chairs, gauzy draping, and sparkling chandeliers.
- Your small guest count doesn't mean fewer perks: weddings here include planning services, dressing rooms for the couple and the lovely Springhouse Studio for makeup & hair, guest suites, riverside photo opportunities, and an inviting fire pit.
Want to get married this fall?
Keep Tryst Manor is offering two exclusive packages for the following 2022 dates: October 1, 15, & 22 and November 11 and 19.
- Elopement Package | Just the couple | $1,500
Includes 2-hour venue use, officiant and personalized ceremony script, planning, changing suites, a bouquet, and cake.
- Micro Wedding | 20 people | $3,500
Includes 4-hour venue use with everything in the Elopement Package, plus florals for the arch, charcuterie, seating, tables, and plates & cutlery.
Inquire with Lisa at email@example.com if you're interested in booking one of these remaining dates. And let her know we sent you!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Micro Weddings for up to 30 guests starting at $5,500 and may include:
- 8-hour venue access, including setup & teardown
- Use of the barn, springhouse studio for hair & makeup, and changing suites
- Planning, coordination, officiant, personalized ceremony script, and license filing
- Farm tables and chairs, lounge area furniture, fire pits & tiki torches, sound system, and assorted décor
All Inclusive Mini Micro Weddings for 10 guests start at $6,000 and may include everything in the above package, PLUS personal and decorative florals, a charcuterie board, a cake, water, coffee, and tea, and china, flatware, and glassware.
Elopements for just the couple range $1,000–4,000 and may include planning, a personalized ceremony script, officiant, and marriage license filing, plus extras like a cake, photography, hair & makeup, and more!
Meals (when priced separately)
- Arrange through an outside caterer.
Visit Keep Tryst's sister property, Wedding Niche Adventures & Elopements, for something a little more adventurous on the beautiful property and surrounding trails.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 3.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Keep Tryst Manor.