Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With stunning views of the Chicago skyline, the rooftop deck of this artist loft event venue presents a breathtaking ceremony location, from the hand-crafted bench seating to the lattice-work trellis and built-in bar strung with café lighting.
- Two gorgeous reception spaces provide ample room for grand celebrations. The Reverie Gallery features 14-foot ceilings, a bar made of salvaged shipping containers, and a steampunk-inspired chandelier. The Blank Gallery offers tons of natural light and an easily customizable neutral backdrop.
- The chefs of LM Catering, the exclusive culinary arts team, will personalize your menu using fresh and seasonal ingredients. Linen, china, glassware, tables, and chairs are included with the dining packages.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Catering packages include: standard linens, china, glassware, tables, chairs and labor. Pricing does not include a BYOB bar mixer package. There is a 100-guest minimum for catering packages.
Meals (when priced separately)
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Penthouse / Rooftop
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Art Gallery
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to Lacuna Events by LM
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Lacuna Events by LM.