Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A stylish private event venue with an "urban penthouse" feel, this gem offers two stories of unique spaces, both stellar views of Michigan Ave. and Grant Park.
- The 6th floor Studio boasts floor-to-ceiling windows, a custom-built bar, and plush lounge seating. An adjacent glass-walled room features a gorgeous floral mural and makes a wonderful overflow seating or lounge area.
- On the 5th floor, you’ll find the elegant Atrium. With its panoramic park vistas, opulent gold finishes, and handy moveable bar, it’s a wonderful spot for a small ceremony or intimate dinner reception.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- $120/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
- Package chosen
Packages include catering.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to LM Studio Chicago
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except LM Studio Chicago.