Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This historic neoclassical-inspired gem is truly impressive, with its entrance of soaring Doric columns supporting a graceful colonnade—its veranda is an unforgettable spot for open-air welcome cocktails.
- You can set both your ceremony and reception beneath the stunning dome, where you’re surrounded by endless elegant, artfully preserved details like hand-painted walls and pillars of rich marble.
- There’s an upper mezzanine level that offers a sweeping bird’s-eye view of the floor below, and can serve as optional overflow seating, a lounge area, or dressing suite.
Book through Here Comes The Guide and receive a free ceremony with your reception and a 10% discount! Please contact the venue for details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to The Rotunda
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Rotunda.