Video by Mann Frau.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee includes:
- Access to the venue noon–11pm (weekdays & Sunday) or noon–11:30pm (Friday & Saturday)
- Use of the Upper and Lower Barn
- Two ceremony areas, each with a hand-crafted willow arch
- Victorian house & cabin to use as getting-ready rooms
- Tables, chairs, and whiskey barrels
- Assorted vintage tables & accents
- Setup for the ceremony & reception
- Staff to assist with parking & maintain venue cleanliness
Meals (when priced separately)
- Arrange through an outside caterer.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 160.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Farm at Dover.