Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Right in the heart of downtown Milwaukee, this intimate private event space has the feel of an industrial loft mixed with a welcoming neighborhood tavern.
- The interior boasts limestone walls, a rich wood floor, and unique arched ceiling with inset lighting. Large storefront windows let in natural light, and an oversized wine storage wall adds to the festive vibe.
- You're welcome to use their selection of stylish tables, chairs, Riedel wine glasses, and more, or bring in your own. They're also able to provide catering and bar services, if desired.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $600/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Package chosen
The rental fee includes granite tables, leather chairs, basic plates, silverware, black linen napkins, Riedel wine glasses, regular glassware, cleanup, sound system, and so much more.
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
Bar and wait staff can be provided for $30/hour per person.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 40.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
The in-house caterer, Bianchini Experience offers diverse options from Latin to American, Asian to European.
Cash, hosted, or limited bars are available. Full bar service with all real glassware.
Year-round, daily, 8am–2am.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to Indulge Event Venue
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Indulge Event Venue.