Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- For a woodsy summer wedding with a casual backyard feel, this 50-acre farm in the Snohomish Valley offers a picture-perfect backdrop of flower-filled meadows; fields of hops, squash, berries, and fruit; and gorgeous rows of trees.
- The charming amphitheatre with a wooden pergola and steps leading to the altar provides a lovely outdoor ceremony location. Pine trees surround the space, which is beautifully landscaped with rocks, ferns, and splashes of floral color.
- A large fire pit edged with Adirondack chairs lends some warmth and sparkle to evening festivities. Also included with each celebration are folding chairs, farm tables, and a spacious white reception tent with drapes and chandeliers.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
Full-day rentals range $5,500–6,500 depending on the day of the week (Friday, Saturday, or Sunday).
All rentals include white folding chairs, long wood farm tables, a 20'x60' reception tent with drapes and chandeliers, a fire pit, 2 changing areas, a 1-hour rehearsal, free parking, and all taxes.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Licensed bartender required.
June to mid–October, 10am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Woodland Meadow Farms
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Woodland Meadow Farms.