Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- True to its name, this dreamy spot (owned and operated by a sweet mother-daughter team) features acres of towering trees and manicured gardens that form a lush, woodsy oasis, blissfully removed from ordinary life.
- Grand celebrations may opt for The Orchard, nestled between mature fruit trees and a veggie garden, or The Madrona, with its gentle lawn surrounded by pines and ferns. The Pond and The Grove, which are just right for smaller parties, each feel sweet and secluded, creating a distinct “secret garden” feel.
- We adore the artisan-crafted outdoor bar, with its rustic-chic vibe and slanted roof bedecked with bistro lights. Boasting room for multiple bartenders, it’s the perfect hub for a charming al fresco cocktail hour.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Package chosen
- 14-hour rental time, including setup &cleanup
- Access to the dressing suites
- Designated area for rental equipment from the day before to the day after
- Pre-event coordination meeting, with walkthrough and customized layout
- Rehearsal time
- Table & chairs bundle
Meals (when priced separately)
- Arrange through an outside caterer.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
A WA liquor license is required.
Last weekend of May–second to last weekend of October, until 11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Woodland Gardens Event Venue
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Woodland Gardens Event Venue.