Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Acres and acres of lush lavender provide the backdrop for every site at this remarkable venue, which is made all the more beautiful by the surrounding hills of the Sammamish Valley.
- Exchange vows amid the bright flowers, followed by an outdoor tented reception or an indoor celebration in the rustic-chic Valley View Room, with its attached covered Farm Terrace.
- The sweet white Greenhouse makes a lovely ceremony spot, but can also be used for a bar area, cake table display, or even a unique space to set up your band.
VIRTUAL TOURS AVAILABLE! Contact the venue to schedule a Zoom virtual tour, which can be followed up by an on-site self-guided tour.
Both packages are available Monday –Thursday for up to 15 attendees. Please inquire for weekend availability.
Package #1: Ceremony, Pictures, Cake Cutting, & Champagne Toast!
3 hours total, scheduled anytime between 9am–9pm. Includes cutting & serving items for a cake and glasses for toasting. Officiant may be added for an additional fee.
$1250 Off-season (September–May)
$1450 Peak Season (June–August)
Package #2: Ceremony & Pictures!
2.5 hours total, scheduled anytime between 9am–9pm. Officiant may be added for an additional fee.
$900 Off-season (September–May)
$1950 Peak Season (June–August)
½ hour: Wedding couple arrival and first look
½ hour: Ceremony
1 hour: Photos
½ hour: Cake cutting & toasts (Package #1 Only)
½ hour: Departure
Prices: What's this going to cost?
$6,400 May & September $7,400 June 1st – 17th (start of bloom) $8,400 June 18th – July 31st (peak bloom) $7,400 August (end of bloom)
The rental fee varies depending on the time of year and includes:
- 10 hours of venue use (including the Ceremony Greenhouse, Valley View Room & Terrace, Lawn, and Bride's Room)
- Professional portable dance floor with overhead lighting, speaker, PA, and projector
- Assistance planning and a day-of wedding coordinator (a $2,000 value)
- Custom equipment, such as handcrafted farm tables, bamboo chairs, wine barrel bar with wood top, wine barrel cocktail tables (a $3,500 value)
- A $250 credit for lavender
- and MUCH MORE!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 80.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Woodinville Lavender.