Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Vibrant blown-glass raindrop chandeliers and bold earth tones in their Grand Ballroom pay tribute to the natural beauty of the area.
- Locally inspired fare on their wedding menus, which include kosher, vegetarian, and sustainable options, produces a divine dinner no matter what you choose.
- Their convenient downtown location provides your guests with all the dining and entertainment that the city has to offer, and ensures that their stay is enjoyable from start to finish.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of day
- Space reserved
Food & Beverage Minimum
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 450.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Westin Bellevue.