Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Set on the verdant banks of the upper Chehalis River, this historic working farm boasts acres of gardens, pasture, and woodlands, creating a peaceful, nature-focused retreat with endless divine photo ops.
- The 1930s gambrel barn is simply stunning, with a vaulted, timber-trussed ceiling that soars to 40 feet. The space is illuminated by three oversized chandeliers, as well as twinkle and bistro lights.
- Your package includes a host of thoughtful and fun extras, including classic lawn games, two private dressing suites that overlook the river, and overnight RV dry camping in the pasture.
25% OFF all remaining 2023 dates!
Full Service Micro & Small Wedding Packages
Owl & Olive's full-service Micro and Small Wedding Packages provide everything you need for an amazing celebration with your closest family and friends. Up to 15 people are included in the base price; more guests (up to 45 total) may be added for an additional fee.
Full service packages include:
- 10-hour event time (from 10am–8pm)
- Choice of ceremony & reception locations including the barn loft, riverside, gardens or Café patio
- Private riverside rooms for the wedding parties to prepare
- Personal florals for the couple and up to 6 attendants
- Delicious 3-course meal, plus a wedding cake or gourmet cupcakes
- Sparkling cider toast and a selection of soft beverages, lemon-infused water, coffee, and tea
- Tables, chairs, linens, glassware, plateware, silverware, plus setup & teardown
Prices vary depending on the day of the week, time of year, and guest count.
Base packages start at $3,500 November–May daily and Sunday–Friday June through October. Saturdays June–October start at $4,500. Each additional 10 guests is $1,000 (up to 45 total).
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Package chosen
For an additional fee, setup & breakdown of tables & chairs can be arranged within their standard package.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Year-round, most days 8am–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Weddings in the Barn at Owl & Olive
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Weddings in the Barn at Owl & Olive.