Weddings in the Barn at Owl & Olive 4680 SR 6 • Chehalis • WA 98532
Weddings in the Barn at Owl & Olive
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Weddings in the Barn at Owl & Olive on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Set on the verdant banks of the upper Chehalis River, this historic working farm boasts acres of gardens, pasture, and woodlands, creating a peaceful, nature-focused retreat with endless divine photo ops.
- The 1930s gambrel barn is simply stunning, with a vaulted, timber-trussed ceiling that soars to 40 feet. The space is illuminated by three oversized chandeliers, as well as twinkle and bistro lights.
- Your package includes a host of thoughtful and fun extras, including classic lawn games, two private dressing suites that overlook the river, and overnight RV dry camping in the pasture.
Micro Weddings | $3,000–4,000
Owl & Olive's all-inclusive full-service Micro Weddings provide everything you need for an amazing celebration with your closest family and friends. The rental period is 10am–8pm providing 10 hours for your celebration - more than enough since Owl & Olive is handling all the set-up, clean-up, and cooking!
All-Inclusive Full-Service Micro-Wedding Packages Include:
- A day-of-event host/coordinator
- Your choice of ceremony & reception locations (farm, barn, riverside or café patio or garden)
- A private suite for the couple to prepare for the ceremony
- Beautiful flowers to adorn the couple
- A delicious wedding cake or gourmet cupcakes from a local bakery
- A Prosecco or sparkling cider toast
- A 4-course Italian/Mediterranean-inspired meal served in the Café at Owl & Olive or on the Café patio, weather permitting (consists of an appetizer, soup or salad, pasta entree, and dessert)
- An assortment of non-alcoholic beverages (Beer, wine, and spirits are available for an additional cost)
- Basic set-up/clean-up included – just show up and enjoy! (You may choose to add additional décor on your own)
Pricing depends on the day and time of year. The base price is for up to 16 people including the couple. Up to 10 additional guests may be added at $75 per person.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Package chosen
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $450/event and up
In-house bar & beverage service (alcohol & non-alcohol) for all sized groups.
Service Charge or Gratuity
For an additional fee, setup & breakdown of tables & chairs can be arranged within their standard package.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
BYO with corkage fee
Year-round, most days 8am–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Weddings in the Barn at Owl & Olive.
Thanks! Your email to Weddings in the Barn at Owl & Olive is on its way!
Washington Wedding Venues
> Southwest / Vancouver Wedding Venues
> Tacoma Wedding Venues