Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- There are beautiful options for indoor and outdoor weddings. This gorgeous winery sits on an enchanting spot in the Wenatchee Valley. During the summer, you may celebrate outside, with the river running alongside your ceremony site and in full view of the hills and English gardens. Small or winter affairs may be held indoors, in the winery’s lovely on-site B&B.
- You can stay overnight in the 1917 mansion. The charming 9,000-square-foot home has six gorgeously appointed guest rooms. Each suite is decorated in a unique, welcoming style, and all have a private bath and views of the river or the lush grounds.
- Several flexible packages are available. You may rent the entire estate for the weekend, or for just a few hours. Take advantage of the Inn’s expert catering services, or bring in your own. You can even have the Inn host your rehearsal dinner right on site, immediately following your run-through.
Ben Holten Films
Deluxe Elopement Package | up to 10 guests | $2,150
- 1-night stay for the couple in the Garden Bridal Suite, with a mimosa breakfast the following day
- 90-minute indoor or outdoor ceremony and bubbly toast/reception
- Personal florals (bouquet and boutonnière)
- Traditional wedding cake with a topper
- Bottle of sparkling wine or Brender Canyon Vineyard estate wine
- Planning and vendor assistance, rehearsal (if needed), and setup & teardown
- Ample on-site parking
Intimate wedding packages for 30 start at $2,250 for up to 39 guests, and include a 3-hour event, plus 1 hour for photos on the grounds, along with tables, chairs, linens, and setup & teardown.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Guest count
Rental fees include:
- Exclusive use of the venue and grounds from Friday–Sunday, plus the option to reserve the six suites for overnight lodgings (additional fee)
- Multiple outdoor ceremony sites to select from
- 5-hour reception time (more time may be arranged)
- Professional event staff, including setup & teardown
- Tables, chairs, and linens
- Music/entertainment station
- Ample on-site parking
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 30.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Not wheelchair accessible
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Bed and Breakfast
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
- Winery / Vineyard
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Other View
Send an email to Warm Springs Inn & Winery
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Warm Springs Inn & Winery.
Thanks! Your email to Warm Springs Inn & Winery is on its way!
Alternate Info: Warm Springs Inn and Winery