Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue Review
- This 25-acre winemaking estate is set amid rolling hills of vines, and boasts lush forested areas, pretty courtyards, and modern event spaces designed with celebrations in mind.
- Host your party in the spacious renovated Ranch House, or opt for an indoor/outdoor vibe in the clear-walled permanent event tent. Both open to the stone courtyard area, and overlook the cascading rock waterfall feature.
- They offer two well-appointed dressing suites, the charming Wine Room and Estate Balcony for photos, and the opportunity to craft your very own wine to be served at the wedding, or to give as gifts to your guests.
PRICES: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
There is a flat rate if any alcohol is included in the event. If Victorian Vineyard wines are purchased for the event, a bartender is provided free of charge for wine and beer.
Buildings & other settings available:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Private Estate
- Private Home
- Winery / Vineyard
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Victorian Vineyard
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Victorian Vineyard.