Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This 40-acre, hilltop farm boasts gorgeous Mt. Rainier views, and two fabulous reception venues, each with its own ceremony lawn and gazebo.
- The huge rustic Barn has French doors that open to the alpine vistas. There's a log cabin and loft for bride and groom prep, as well as a flagstone bar, wide lawn for games, and fire pits for making s'mores under the stars.
- The Lodge has a cathedral ceiling, skylights and tall windows. This upscale, Craftsman-style home includes an expansive bride's room with deck, man-cave groom's space, plus built-in bar, room for your DJ and multiple fire pits.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Licensed bartender from preferred list is required.
March–November, daily, 11:30am–11pm. Closed mid-November through March 1.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Inn / Lodge
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Trinity Tree Farm.