Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a magical wonderland for adventure enthusiasts, nature lovers, and romantics. Just 30 minutes from Seattle, this beautiful forest venue along the Raging River offers an abundance of picturesque ceremony sites with a backdrop of towering trees, lush plantings, and the sound of water rushing by.
- The warm, cedar-lined Pond Room is perfect for cocktails, dinner, and dancing. It's filled with twinkle lights and affords views of the pond and surrounding forest. An adjacent covered tent-deck is seasonally available for al fresco dining.
- The accommodations are so amazing that you absolutely have to stay overnight. Each unique treehouse is perched high in the limbs of a sturdy tree and has its own balcony (one even wraps around the tree trunk!). Tuck into your tree for the night, then wake to the sounds of birds chirping, a walk in the woods, and breakfast at the lodge.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $4,200/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
Elopement packages start at $4,200. They're designed to be a mini-wedding (up to 10 attendees allowed including the couple) and include: 2-night treehouse stay and a homemade breakfast each morning for the couple, cake, florals (bouquet & boutonnière), champagne toast, 1-hour of photography, an officiant, and a day-of coordinator.
Wedding packages start at $9,500 and include the full rental of the property and overnight accommodations for 20 guests (1-night stay in all 7 of the unique treehouses and 2 suites plus breakfast!); bridal suite; ceremony area; dining and reception areas; tables & chairs; and a day-of coordinator.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 40.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
The preferred list includes approximately 10 caterers that offer a variety of options ranging from formal dining to food trucks! If you wish to book a caterer that's not on the list, there's a non-negotiable $250 outside catering fee.
There is an open door policy regarding alcohol, but a licensed bartender is required.
Available year-round with certain limitations depending on the package chosen and season.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Bed and Breakfast
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Other View
Send an email to TreeHouse Point
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except TreeHouse Point.