Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s in the heart of Washington Wine Country. Nestled in the Columbia Valley, Three Rivers is an operational winery surrounded by rolling hills of grapevines, with dreamy views of the Blue Mountains, Mill Creek, and Whitman Mission in the distance.
- A variety of inviting settings let you create a seamless flow for your celebration. Savor the picturesque scenery during a ceremony on the expansive lawn, then continue the party on the spacious deck. Intimate events in the adjoining Bordeaux and Tasting Rooms deliver an authentic winery experience, with wine-barrel seating, a cozy stone fireplace and golf course vistas.
- You get exclusive use of the property. Three Rivers only books one event per day, so there’s no pressure to hurry things along: Your guests will have plenty of time to enjoy the Malbecs and Chardonnays for which this winery is known.
Video by The Foley Food & Wine Society.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Winery / Vineyard
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Three Rivers Winery.
Thanks! Your email to Three Rivers Winery is on its way!
Alternate Info: 3 rivers