Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Every venue at this luxury hotel showcases lakefront views. Situated waterside on Carillon Point, you’ll get magnificent vistas of Lake Washington and the Olympic Mountains. You’ll also hear the soft chimes of the bells in the marina, so why not go full nautical and arrive (or depart) by boat?
- The Olympic Terrace has a trifecta of backdrops: water, mountains and skyline! With its white canopy and glowing chandeliers, no wonder this spacious setting is so popular. The Marina Room, which has a private outdoor veranda, is perfect for hosting a sunset cocktail reception.
- From rehearsal dinner to wedding to honeymoon, they do it all. Welcome your guests with an intimate gathering in the Great Room, then celebrate the gala event in the expansive Lake Washington Ballroom. Afterwards, relax and linger with a day at the spa, a bike ride along the lake or an afternoon of kayaking.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Type of event
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 160.|
For small weddings, rehearsal dinners, and other events of fewer than 60 guests, the Great Room and Bayshore Room are perfectly sized and all have gorgeous lake views.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinners Details
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$$ • $$$
- Olympic Terrace Tent and Lake Washington Ballroom, 11am–4pm or 6pm–11pm (April–October)
- Marina Room, 6pm–11pm
- Olympic Terrace Tent and Marina Room, 3pm–11pm (April–October)
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Resort / Spa
- Ship / Yacht / Boat
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds