Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- You can make a grand entrance. If you’re a pilot, fly your own plane to and from the museum. Or, opt to fly your guests into Boeing Field so they can share in the thrill.
- The event spaces are one-of-a-kind and spectacular. Dine beneath the wings of the iconic Blackbird spy plane in the Great Gallery or stroll through the space exhibit and a full-scale replica of an air traffic control tower in the Side Gallery. The Personal Courage Wing features World War I and II fighter planes, while the simplicity of the Red Barn reflects the romantic early days of aviation. Other spaces are available for pre-event activities or more intimate groups.
- Catering by McCormick and Schmick’s means your reception cuisine will soar. Whether you choose a stationed, buffet-style or plated dinner, it will be as attractively presented as it is flavorful. Fresh, seasonal menus are complimented by award-winning regional wines, spirits from local distilleries and craft and micro-brewed beers.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of day
- Space reserved
Meals (when priced separately)
- $24/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 900.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Other View
Services & Amenities
Feel like a VIP with these services and amenities:
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Museum of Flight.