Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Set in a gorgeous converted dairy barn that dates back to the early 20th century, this spacious venue an hour north of Seattle includes designated dressing rooms to fit both wedding parties.
- A stone path winding through vine-covered arbors leads to a Victorian gazebo in the Front Courtyard, making a lovely outdoor ceremony location. The willow, white birch, and cherry trees surrounded by ferns and hydrangeas offer a beautiful backdrop year-round.
- With a hardwood floor and white rosette panels backlit with twinkle lights, the Carriage Room provides an elegant reception space. You can also opt for the Grand Room, which features six sets of French doors, a high ceiling, and romantic balconies.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
- Package chosen
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Time of year
Tiny Weddings are for up to 30 guests and include:
- Rental of the venue 10am–10pm
- Two dressing suites
- Buffet dinner
- Day-of coordinator
- Decorating consultation
- Bartender & champagne toast
- 1-hour rehearsal
Additional amenities are available for a fee; please contact the venue for details.
Food & Beverage Minimum
Meals (when priced separately)
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 120.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$
Use of the venue's bartender and a state alcohol license are required.
Year-round, daily, 8am–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to The Grand Willow
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Grand Willow.
Thanks! Your email to The Grand Willow is on its way!
Alternate Info: The Grand Willow Inn