The Glover Mansion 321 W. 8th Avenue • Spokane • Washington 99204
The Glover Mansion
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Glover Mansion on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
• This 1888 Victorian mansion has a lot to offer. It’s been extensively restored and has all the modern amenities, so you’ll enjoy the elegance of a bygone era in the comfort of today. The hall features a 25-foot vaulted ceiling and a mezzanine with a private balcony. You’ll love the exotic carved hardwoods from ten different areas of the world, and the array of stunning leaded and stained-glass windows in original condition. Outside, the covered patio area in the garden is perfect for your ceremony.
• They offer five different wedding packages, including cocktail and brunch options. A wide variety of mouth-watering menus allows you to choose exactly what you want to serve your guests.
• They’ll take care of the details. Professional on-site event coordinators are available to help you plan and execute your wedding rehearsal, ceremony and reception.
Video by MRX Studio.
Video by Andrew Botterbusch.
Video by Complete Weddings and Events.
Video by Briggs Videography Service.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Package pricing varies based on the day of the week, time of year, and package chosen.
Midweek Package | $4,995–5,995
5-hour event, $2,000–3,000 food & beverage credit.
Friday/Sunday Package | $6,995–7,995
8-hour event, $3,000–4,000 F&B credit.
Saturday Package 1 | $8,995–9,995
10-hour event, $4,000–5,000 F&B credit.
Saturday Package 2 | $10,995–11,995
12-hour event, $5,000–6,000 F&B credit plus 10 dozen appetizer portions during cocktail hour, mimosas, sandwich platters, and salad during the day, champagne toast, and floral centerpieces.
All packages include:
- Exclusive access to the Mansion, gardens, and day-of getting ready rooms
- A delicious custom menu tailored for you, bar services, and a wide range of house selections of beer, wine and liquor (additional cost, with F&B credit as noted in package)
- Tables, chairs, linens, gold Chiavari chairs, high quality china, glassware, and silver
- Cake cutting service and coordination of toast
- Professional on-site staff to manage your event
- Over 200 parking spaces available adjacent to and in front of the Mansion
- Gas fireplaces for fall, winter, and spring, with air conditioning in summer
- Background music system, wireless mics, and WiFi
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Glover Mansion.
Thanks! Your email to The Glover Mansion is on its way!
Washington Wedding Venues
> Spokane / Eastern Washington Wedding Venues
Alternate Info: Glover Mansion