Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
• This 1888 Victorian mansion has a lot to offer. It’s been extensively restored and has all the modern amenities, so you’ll enjoy the elegance of a bygone era in the comfort of today. The hall features a 25-foot vaulted ceiling and a mezzanine with a private balcony. You’ll love the exotic carved hardwoods from ten different areas of the world, and the array of stunning leaded and stained-glass windows in original condition. Outside, the covered patio area in the garden is perfect for your ceremony.
• They offer five different wedding packages, including cocktail and brunch options. A wide variety of mouth-watering menus allows you to choose exactly what you want to serve your guests.
• They’ll take care of the details. Professional on-site event coordinators are available to help you plan and execute your wedding rehearsal, ceremony and reception.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Package pricing varies based on the day of the week and package chosen.
Midweek Package - $5,995
5-hour event, 1-hour rehearsal, 2,000 food & beverage credit
Friday/Sunday Package - $6,995
8-hour event, 1-hour rehearsal $3,000 F&B credit
Saturday Package 1 - $8,995
10-hour event, 1-hour rehearsal, $4,000 F&B credit
Saturday Package 2 - $10,995
12-hour event, 1-hour rehearsal. $5,000 F&B credit, champagne toast, 10 dozen appetizers portions during cocktail hour, mimosas + sandwich platter and salad during the day, and floral centerpieces.
All packages include:
- Exclusive access to the Mansion, gardens, and day-of getting ready rooms
- A delicious custom menu tailored for you, bar services, and a wide range of house selections of beer, wine and liquor (additional cost, with F&B credit as noted in package)
- Tables, chairs, linens, gold Chiavari chairs, high quality china, glassware, and silver
- Cake cutting service and coordination of toast
- Professional on-site staff to manage your event
- Over 200 parking spaces available adjacent to and in front of the Mansion
- Gas fireplaces for fall, winter, and spring, with air conditioning in summer
- Background music system, wireless mics, and WiFi
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Glover Mansion.
Thanks! Your email to The Glover Mansion is on its way!
Alternate Info: Glover Mansion