Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This family-run working ranch occupies a stunning spot along Washington’s coastal range. Tucked at the foot of Colonel Bob Wilderness Area and just a stone’s throw from Olympic National Park and Lake Quinault, the mountain views are simply unparalleled.
- With sloping, tree-covered hillsides in every direction, your outdoor ceremony is guaranteed to be gorgeous. And the prettiness continues in the two-story reception barn, which features a lofty, open-rafter ceiling, wide plank wood flooring, and oversized doors that slide open to create perfect indoor/outdoor flow.
- There’s a spacious four-bedroom vacation rental right down the road. Set on over five acres and boasting a custom kitchen, large entertaining deck, and multiple gathering spaces, it’s a wonderful place to spend some extra time with your dearest ones.
10% off all remaining 2023 dates! Must mention you found this venue on Here Comes the Guide.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $6,500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
- Event duration
- Package chosen
- Type of event
The rental fee starts at $6,000 plus a $500 deep cleaning fee and includes access to portions of the ranch for three days, bridal suite, food prep area, bar, dance floor, stage, tables & chairs, and more.
Day one| noon–6pm for setup, decorating, and rehearsal. A rehearsal dinner can be added & the rental will be extended until 9pm for an additional fee.
Day two| 9am–11:00 pm for the event.
Day three| 9am–1pm for cleanup.
The ranch has an area for overnight RV dry camping for $30/night.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 180.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
Alcohol must be served by a licensed & insured bartender. A Washington State banquet permit for alcohol serving is required, $10/daily.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to The Elkhorn Ranch
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Elkhorn Ranch.