Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s Seattle’s only waterfront hotel. With unobstructed views of Elliot Bay and the islands of Puget Sound, the Edgewater’s vantage is truly breathtaking.
- You have your choice of seven room options for your event. Do you picture your ceremony as an intimate brunch, a swanky cocktail party, an upscale restaurant-like affair, or a lavish gala? With a variety of venues that seat 25–220 guests, there’s surely a spot to match your vision.
- Gorgeous accommodations await you and your overnight guests. The hotel that hosted The Beatles on their first American tour is still one of the Seattle’s most sought-after stops for those who appreciate all things luxe. But whether you choose the elegant Penthouse Suite or one of the other well-appointed, bayfront rooms, we don’t recommend trying to fish out the window—that’s an activity strictly reserved for the Fab Four!
May Booking Special Offer
Savor those special dream day moments. Book your wedding by the end of May to receive $100 for food & beverage for your wedding day primping room. Cheers to your happily ever after!
Must meet wedding minimums. Blackout dates and restrictions also apply.
Contact the catering team for details at 206-971-5703.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $150/person and up
- Ceremony fee
- Reception facility for up to six hours
- Butler passed hors d’oeuvres, tableside wine service, and a dedicated banquet staff
- Tables, chairs, and a selection of linen colors
- Setup, cleanup, and teardown of the event
- Overnight accommodations for the wedding couple and up to 9 hotel rooms at a discounted rate
- And more!
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
Meals (when priced separately)
- $75/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Conference Center
- Beach / Ocean
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Edgewater Hotel.