Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This urban-cool space is an incredible blank canvas—its dramatic cement support wall, exposed brick and ductwork, and blonde wood floors work well with virtually any theme.
- Huge floor-to-ceiling windows look out onto Pioneer Square, creating an exciting urban backdrop and letting in loads of natural light. Then, as the sun sets, the city lights become their own work of art.
- Your rental period is a full 24 hours, so you won't feel rushed during setup and cleanup, and there's no need to wind down the party as long as folks are still on the dance floor!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Event duration
The rental fee includes venue access for 24 hours, a Client Concierge, tables & chairs, and security.
THE 101 team can create a customized package to accommodate your event needs.
CUSTOMIZE IT YOUR WAY
- Full service coordination
- Catering packages
- Layout design and setup
- Audio/visual and photo booth
- Parking attendant and/or valet
- And MORE!
Inquire about package pricing with the Event Sales Manager.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
You may use the licensed and insured beverage service of your choice.
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to THE 101
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except THE 101.