Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This 300-acre Red Mountain estate located in the rain shadow of the Cascades offers a gorgeous backdrop for your celebration: vast blue skies stretching over rows of grapevines, lushly landscaped grounds, and waterfalls.
- The Tuscan Ballroom and Courtyard features 15-foot windows, a stonework fireplace, ambient lighting, and plenty of European style. And for a distinctive outdoor ceremony, you can opt for the picture-perfect Cave Grotto or Barrel Cave Courtyard.
- You'll enjoy award-winning wines expertly paired with the delicious cuisine provided by Terra Blanca Executive Chef, Jim Vande Berg. Packages also include a bridal suite and groom's room, setup and breakdown, tableware, linens, a rehearsal, and more.
Video by Initial Videos.
Elopement Package for 25 people!
$1,000 rental fee and no food & beverage minimum.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $6,000/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Guest count
Venue rental fees start at $6,000 for 100 guests, with a $5,500 food & beverage minimum.
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $5,500/event and up
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Guest count
Meals (when priced separately)
- $36/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Private Estate
- Winery / Vineyard
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Terra Blanca Winery and Estate Vineyard.