Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Award-winning architecture, sparkling views, and world-class art make this a winner. With a variety of spaces that can be combined or used individually, you can customize your event and incorporate the exhibits as unique backdrops.
- Exchange vows in the elegant, light-flooded Atrium, or process down the airy, central staircase to your ceremony in the Lobby. This contemporary, architecturally stunning space is also perfect for a spectacular reception; for more intimate events, there are plenty of smaller (but equally chic) spaces.
- Make a splash—arrive at the marina by boat, then take a short walk to the venue over the Bridge of Glass. For landlubbers, the museum's convenient downtown location offers plenty of other transportation options, including Amtrak and light rail.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $1,600/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Event duration
Rental fees include a minimum 4-hour rental, tables & chairs, 2 get-ready rooms, free consultation and quote, a physical bar, and more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 120.|
Reception-only capacity is 200; Ceremony + Reception capacity is 150.
Cocktail reception capacity is 500; seated reception capacity is 200.
Seated meeting capacity is 88; lecture-style capacity is 120.
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Outside caterers that are not on the preferred list must receive approval from the museum and require a catering buyout fee and a venue walkthrough with the caterer before booking with them.
In-house or from preferred caterer. BYO on approval of Event Manager only. Bartenders will be provided in-house or by your licensed caterer.
Year-round, except on Mondays.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Art Gallery
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to Tacoma Art Museum
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Tacoma Art Museum.