Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled on seven lush acres of fields and woodlands just outside Mill Creek, Washington, this intimate, nature-inspired private events venue is positively overflowing with rustic-chic charm.
- Orient your ceremony toward the quaint weathered barn, or toward the tranquil, mature forest—either way, your guests are treated to a dreamy backdrop. Follow with cocktails and games on the lawn, and a reception in the custom-built Star Pavilion, with its twinkling star lights of glass and tin.
- Rent the sweet Cottage for your wedding weekend. Not only can its well-appointed rooms be used as a home-base for your preparations: it can sleep up to eleven guests in its three beautifully-designed bedrooms.
Elopement Special | $1,000
Includes 3 hours on-site, table & décor for a champagne toast, and chairs for 20.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Guest count
- Event duration
- Type of event
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
A licensed bartender is required to serve alcohol.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Starlight Meadows.