Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled on seven lush acres of fields and woodlands just outside Mill Creek, Washington, this intimate, nature-inspired private events venue is positively overflowing with rustic-chic charm.
- Orient your ceremony toward the quaint weathered barn, or toward the tranquil, mature forest—either way, your guests are treated to a dreamy backdrop. Follow with cocktails and games on the lawn, and a reception in the custom-built Star Pavilion, with its twinkling star lights of glass and tin.
- Rent the sweet Cottage for your wedding weekend. Not only can its well-appointed rooms be used as a home-base for your preparations: it can sleep up to eleven guests in its three beautifully-designed bedrooms.
Video by Sound Originals Photo & Video.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
Elopement | $1,200–1,500
3-hour event for fewer than 20 guests. Includes your choice of ceremony location and custom-decorated "Toasting Table" for photos.
Micro Wedding | $4,000
12-hour event for fewer than 30 guests (additional guests $40/person). Includes access to all table décor items.
Boutique Wedding | $6,000
12-hour event for 41–100 guests (additional guests $25/person). Includes access to all table décor items and the "Love Shack" for the family table, buffet, etc. Weekends only.
The Starlight Cottage may be rented separately, with overnight lodging for 11 guests for 3 nights starting at $1,500 + tax. Additional add-ons include vintage cars, custom design, antique furniture, and more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
A licensed bartender is required to serve alcohol.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Starlight Meadows
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Starlight Meadows.