Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Industrial chic meets hip urban loft at this Capitol Hill event venue. Hidden behind a cool, rustic garage door, this early 1900s shoe repair warehouse presents a blank canvas while retaining the architectural details that give it character and authenticity.
- A huge loading door at the entrance opens to an airy interior with a high ceiling, exposed beams, and rustic wooden walls. Let the staff help you transform the space with their all-inclusive rentals, in-house catering, and full bar services.
- Customize your menu with an array of dishes that range from classic to trendy to international from the long-established Quinn's Pub. Ask about their seasonal specialties as well as food bars featuring caviar, seafood, sliders, tacos, and barbecue.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee depends on the day of the week and the time of year and includes:
- 6 hours of event time
- Tables & chairs
- Glassware, plates, flatware, & dessert platters
Food & Beverage Minimum
Catering service includes: full-service bar with customizable drink menus, event staffing, house sound system, setup & cleanup, and more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 60.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Catering is provided by Quinn's Pub.
Year-round, daily. Soft close at 1am.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Sole Repair Shop.