Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located on 175 acres of the Pacific Northwest's prettiest wilderness, this welcoming resort boasts some of the Columbia River Gorge's most incredible views.
- Celebrate outdoors in the Riverview Pavilion, a charming maplewood structure whose open-sided walls let you take in the property's breathtaking panorama.
- Inside, you'll find two beautiful ballrooms accented by rustic mountain touches, like warm wood wainscoting and delicate wrought-iron chandeliers.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
All packages include:
- Ceremony and reception venues, with a 1-hour ceremony rehearsal
- Tables, chairs, linens & napkins, china service, flatware, and votive candles
- Dance floor, nonalcoholic beverage station, cake cutting & service, and a champagne toast to the couple
- On-site catering manager
- 1 complimentary King guest room
Standard Package: $68–88/person
Winter Wedding Package: $94–98/person
In addition to the inclusions above, this package features a 2-hour hosted beer & wine bar and a hot cocoa station. 30 guest minimum; available November–April, with limitations on some December weekends.
Intimate Wedding Package: $5,500–5,800
In addition to the inclusions above, this package features a professional wedding officiant, a classic rose bouquet & matching boutonniere, 2 hours of professional photography, a cocktail reception with butler-passed hors d'oeuvres, and a 1-hour unlimited beer & wine bar. Up to 30 guests. Elopement packages for up to 10 guests are also available.
Weekend Wedding Package
Extend your wedding to a full destination weekend! Activities for your guests might include whitewater rafting, guided fishing, yoga, waterfall tours, or a wine or brewery tasting. Additional costs apply; contact the venue for details.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Skamania Lodge.