Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s a gorgeous Art Deco building. Tucked into a beloved neighborhood park, the impressive Asian Art Museum houses a renowned collection of artworks along with wonderful architectural details. Access to the galleries, and even docent-led tours, can be added to your wedding package.
- Both the indoor and outdoor ceremony options are incredible. Your ceremony may be held on the steps of the Front Terrace, with the towering entrance as your backdrop. The skylit Garden Court, with its soaring ceiling and stunning geometric lattice-framed windows, is where indoor celebrations are held. If you’d like even more space, use of the park grounds may be arranged through the city’s Parks and Recreation Department.
- The food is creative and beautiful. Menus, which are fully customizable, are developed by Shooby Doo Catering at SAM, the exclusive caterer here as well as at the Seattle Art Museum and Olympic Sculpture Park. These culinary professionals successfully blend artful presentation with a focus on locally grown ingredients.
Micro-Wedding Packages (up to 30 guests)
The Classic Package ranges $3,845–4,370 and includes venue experience, AV system, officiant, photographer, and florals.
The Contemporary Package ranges $7,015–8,010 and includes everything in the Classic Package, plus light catering.
The Impressionism Package ranges $10,380–11,960 and includes everything in the Classic Package, plus a plated dinner.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 80.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 6:30pm–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Ocean / Bay
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Seattle Asian Art Museum.