Seattle Art Museum 1300 1st Avenue • Seattle • Washington 98101
Seattle Art Museum
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Seattle Art Museum on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located in the heart of downtown Seattle, the art museum is close to the waterfront and Pike Place Market as well as many major hotels, making it a convenient destination for your guests. For an extra treat, you can even arrange a private gallery showing for them.
- The sleek, light-filled event spaces offer a contemporary canvas for a sophisticated celebration. Suspended from the ceiling of the spacious Brotman Forum, John Grade’s large-scale sculpture Middle Fork—which echoes the contours of a 140-year-old western hemlock—provides an especially memorable reception backdrop.
- Exclusive caterer Shooby Doo Catering at SAM specializes in locally grown food and seasonal ingredients, crafting such delectable options as pan-seared wild Cape Cleare salmon, red-wine braised short ribs with a parsnip purée, and spiced pork tenderloin with a sweet celery root-apple relish.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Meals (when priced separately)
Full-service catering includes customizable dinner, reception, and bar menus, along with staffing and rentals from Shooby Doo Catering.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 220.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Daily, 6am–midnight (may vary depending on the event space). Closed Christmas & Thanksgiving.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Art Gallery
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Other View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Seattle Art Museum.
Thanks! Your email to Seattle Art Museum is on its way!
Washington Wedding Venues
> Seattle Wedding Venues