Salish Lodge & Spa 6501 Railroad Avenue SE • Snoqualmie • Washington 98065
Salish Lodge & Spa
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Salish Lodge & Spa on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Just steps from the Snoqualmie River at the crest of the falls, the Hidden Terrace is perfect for an intimate waterside ceremony.
- The Atrium is a gorgeous location for your rehearsal dinner or reception, with its wood-burning fireplace, nine-foot windows, and hand-crafted pendant chandelier.
- Fresh seasonal ingredients are the hallmark of their catering menus. Choose from dishes like pacific oysters on the half shell, risotto and pasta stations, and dessert buffets like Cupcakes Galore.
Want to take a Virtual Tour of this venue?
Salish Special Wedding Package!
Intimate Package – $210–225/person for 12–24 guests
- Dedicated event space, either Cliffside or Wine Cellar, with a custom setup (including tables, chairs, linens, flatware, stemware, and votives)
- Five-hour event access (30 minutes of client setup & teardown, four hours of event service)
- Three-course plated dinner with tableside wine, beer, and nonalcoholic beverage service
- Personalized Salish printed menus, a champagne toast, and a one-tier cake
- Two-night stay in a deluxe guest room
Guest room dates are specific to the day before the wedding (for changing room purposes) and the wedding night. Guest rooms cannot be uses on alternative dates.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Rental fees include:
- Personalized planning process with a dedicated conference service manager
- 1-hour ceremony rehearsal and 5-hour access to the reception facility of your choice
- Customized room setup for ceremony & reception, with white wedding chairs for outdoor venues
- Customized culinary experience including bartender services (if required), plus all standard rentals, votives, and linens
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 180.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Resort / Spa
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Salish Lodge & Spa.
Thanks! Your email to Salish Lodge & Spa is on its way!
Washington Wedding Venues
> Seattle Wedding Venues
Alternate Info: Salish Lodge and Spa