Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's the only winery on the Columbia River in North Central Washington, and its secluded beachfront spot means you can arrive by car, by boat, or by float plane!
- Your ceremony options are all lovely—exchange vows at sunset on the beach, under the willows, or beneath the shaded gazebo.
- The entire property is yours throughout the day, so you can arrange events as you like. Host an opulent tented reception on the lawns, or revel beneath the stars and dance under the market lights of the open-air dance floor.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $5,000/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
- Guest count
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Late Night
$$ • $$$
April 1–October 31, daily.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Winery / Vineyard
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Rio Vista Weddings.