Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- What happens if you turn a 100-year-old working farm into an event venue? You get authentic charm, pastoral scenery, and adorable animals that make your wedding photos go viral.
- Stone pillars and iron gates welcome you to their 25 acres of lush plantings, towering trees, and a huge barn where you can stage every part of your ceremony and reception. There's also a large wooden deck for celebrating under the stars.
- Nostalgia adds to the ambiance and ups the fun factor. In addition to antique enamel signs for farm equipment and gas companies, there's a museum-quality arcade filled with vintage pinball machines that your guests are sure to love.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee includes:
- Tables & chairs
- On-site manager
- Dressing suite & dressing quarters
- Pinball arcade room with over 15 vintage pinball machines all set for free play
- Visit with the goats & donkeys
- Horseshoe lawn game (couples can bring their own)
- And more!
Please note the rental fee will increase in 2023 by $100.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Alcohol needs to be served by a licensed bartender
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Red Cedar Farm
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Red Cedar Farm.