Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A former dairy barn dating back to 1937, this site’s vintage appeal makes for a truly unique and charming event. It features wood-beam construction, gothic architecture, and a wide open floor plan for dinner and dancing.
- Cherry trees, expanses of grass and lots of blue sky set the stage for your vows on the surrounding grounds. The landscape provides ample opportunity for photographs, as well.
- Several nearby hotels make it easy to lodge your out-of-town guests, while still being far enough off the beaten path to feel cozy and private.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Rental fees include:
- Exclusive use of the two-story barn and surrounding 25 acres
- Two separate structures for wedding party prep
- Tables, chairs, a parquet dance floor, a sound system,and LED stage lighting
- Wine barrels, vintage rolling carts, galvanized tubs, and bundles of curly willow with twinkle lights
- On-site facilitator for the duration of the event
- Ample parking, WiFi, and restrooms
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Red Barn Studios.