Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The Pavilion is sleek and modern. Beautiful hanging baskets border the red brick building. You can have an outdoor ceremony on the patio or say your vows indoors, where exposed metal pipes and wood beams create an industrial chic ambiance. Walls of windows let in plenty of natural light, and bell-shaped speakers hang down from the high ceiling.
- The space is a blank slate for your creativity. Its simplicity allows you to decorate according to your own style. Colorful paper lanterns or bistro lights, draped tulle on the windows and twinkle-lit indoor plants are just a few options!
- This historic location has a lot to offer. Puyallup was settled by pioneers and became a city in 1877. Guests will enjoy exploring the two-acre park with its statue of Ezra Meeker (Puyallup’s founder and first mayor), a Veteran’s Memorial, play areas and beautiful outdoor sculptures. It’s a great place for pictures, too.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Guest count
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 558.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Pioneer Park Pavilion.
Thanks! Your email to Pioneer Park Pavilion is on its way!
Alternate Info: Pioneer Park Pavilion