Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- You’ll love the country setting of this venue. The traditional red barn is a great backdrop for photos, and they even have a farmers market on Saturdays—a fun pre- or post-wedding activity to share with your bridal party and family.
- The spaces are a blank slate for you to decorate according to your taste, whether you’re holding your wedding and reception at the outdoor courtyard and gazebo or inside the hay or dairy barns. The barns feature lofty ceilings, wood beams and metal rafters that are perfect for hanging paper lanterns, draped tulle or twinkle lights.
- It’s conveniently located in downtown Issaquah, where there’s plenty to do, like visit Cougar Mountain Zoo, go on a historic pub crawl, or catch a movie at the Triple X Drive-In restaurant.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $2,350/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Rentals include 9 hours of venue access, including setup & teardown.
Weekdays | $2,350–2,650
Friday/Sunday | $2,900–3,400
Saturday | $3,300–3,800
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 350.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Pickering Barn.
Thanks! Your email to Pickering Barn is on its way!
Alternate Info: Pickering Barn