Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The waterfront location overlooks a stunning sculpture garden. You won’t find a more impressive backdrop than this, with larger-than-life statues framed by Elliot Bay sunsets.
- The food is creative and beautiful. Menus developed by Shooby Doo Catering at SAM blend artful presentation with a focus on locally grown ingredients. Choices are fully customizable, and attention to detail is paramount.
- There are both indoor and outdoor venue options. An amphitheater and awning-covered terrace are available for ceremonies and receptions when the weather is nice, but there’s also a gorgeous indoor pavilion fronted by an entire wall of floor-to-ceiling windows that overlooks the sculpture gardens.
Video by Aperina Studios.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of day
- Space reserved
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing. Full-service catering includes customizable dinner, reception, and bar menus, along with staffing and rentals from Shooby Doo Catering.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 180.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Full-service catering provided by Shooby Doo Catering.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Art Gallery
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Beach / Ocean
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Olympic Sculpture Park
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Olympic Sculpture Park.