Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This ultra-cool space is an urban oasis perched at the top of Hotel Ballard. Locals will appreciate its convenient waterfront location, and overnighters will relax in luxury in the hotel’s plush guest rooms.
- It’s an absolutely breathtaking space, featuring a soaring vaulted ceiling accented in rich wood and inset with a 20-foot skylight. Wraparound glass walls offer unforgettable views of the Olympic and Cascade ranges, Puget Sound, and the Salmon Bay Waterway.
- The south and west-facing window walls can be opened, creating an indoor-outdoor space like nothing else in Seattle. Guests can step outside to mingle with a view of the water, or cozy up by the patio fireplace.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Time of year
Family-style and plated menus are available. Alcohol is priced by consumption, but an estimate will be given upon booking.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 130.|
Please contact the venue for capacity information regarding outdoor space.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Olympic Rooftop Pavilion at Stoneburner.