Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nature meets Industrial Chic at this modern winery, where sleek indoor spaces open onto lush urban gardens. Capture awesome photos in the barrel rooms, under the shady trees, or in front of the cool concrete water feature—it’s especially dramatic with the addition of lotus-style floating candles.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows in the Terrace Room offer views of both the gardens and tank room. Got foodies on your guest list? Open up the oversized sliding doors so they can watch the chef and culinary team work their magic.
- You’re granted exclusive use of the venue’s outdoor areas. Following your ceremony in the sheltered courtyard, guests can explore the grounds, sip drinks and nibble appetizers from the grill, or enjoy a game of bocce ball.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Package chosen
Food & Beverage Minimum
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 72.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
BYO with corkage fee
BYO alcohol is for beer and champagne only. No hard alcohol is allowed.
Year-round, daily, 6pm–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Winery / Vineyard
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Other View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Novelty Hill-Januik Winery.