Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The dramatic cliff faces of Mount Si create truly breathtaking backdrops from the valley occupied by this pretty farm, which has been in the same family for over four decades.
- A newly built, rustic-contemporary event hall hosts awesome receptions: it boasts two-story window walls and stylish details like reclaimed tin, live-edge bar tops, and rows of dazzling crystal chandeliers.
- They offer several customizable packages for events of all sizes (including micro-weddings and elopements), with lots of available add-on perks like a photo booth, fire pit, and overnight accommodations in two guest suites.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Time of year
- Package chosen
Packages that include a photo booth & two guest suites for an overnight stay range $8,500–13,000.
All wedding packages include:
- Day use of two guest suites
- Tables & chairs
- Arbor of choice
- On-site manager
- Bar use, prep kitchen, and ice machine
Please contact the venue for additional capacity information.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to North Fork Farm
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except North Fork Farm.