Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Time of year
If on Memorial Day or Labor Day
Wedding packages include:
- Exclusive use of campus from Friday at 1pm–1pm Sunday (1pm Monday for 4-day packages)
- Campus host throughout the event
- Friday rehearsal dinner for up to 35 people (120 people on summer weekends)
- Saturday breakfast & sack lunch for up to 35 people (120 people on summer weekends)
- Saturday appetizers & reception dinner for up to 120 people
- Saturday reception dinner for up to 120 people
- Sunday brunch for up to 120 people
- Coffee & tea throughout the event
- Half-day (up to four consecutive hours) canoeing for guests on Saturday 9am–4pm
- Use of facilities Storm King Hall, Gazebo, amphitheaters & fire rings, Rosemary Inn dining room, Library, Fireside Room & Cedar Room, Lakeside Shelter, Dock, and parking lot
- Folding tables & chairs for an outdoor ceremony
- Plates, silverware, cups, and pint glasses for beer & wine glasses
- LCD projector & indoor screen
- Picnic tables & a beautiful wedding cake table
- Lodging & linens for up to 35 people on Friday night (120 people on summer weekends) or up to 120 people on Saturday night
Additional guests, up to a max of 150, can be added for a fee.
Please contact the venue for capacity information.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
A Banquet Permit is required to serve alcohol (beer, wine, liquor); available at any WA liquor store. A cash bar is NOT permitted.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Bed and Breakfast
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
Send an email to NatureBridge at Olympic National Park
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except NatureBridge at Olympic National Park.