Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Housed in a 1919 building formerly used for the manufacturing of cranes, this space has been artfully reimagined as a uniquely stylish special events venue. (One of the impressive cranes still lives here, adding historic flair and creating a very cool photo op!)
- The interior is a cool take on industrial-chic: 25-foot vaulted ceilings reveal exposed rafters and ductwork, while bistro lights and touches like wall installations of multi-hued reclaimed wood add warmth and charm.
- There’s an awesome pre-function area for your welcome cocktails, and, in the main room, an open kitchen that can serve as a dedicated bar or hors d’oeuvres station. Towering floor-to-ceiling windows ensure ample natural light for perfect photos.
Video by Jason Tang Creative
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to Metropolist
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Metropolist.