Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This charming vintage treasure sits at the heart of downtown Seattle. It's been owned by the same local couple for over 40 years, and features much of its original architecture and design details.
- Host a classically elegant wedding in the Plymouth Room, with its antique crystal chandeliers, brass fixtures, and tasteful cream color palette. Intimate affairs are just right for the quaint Rose Room, where you'll find whimsical botanical wall coverings and gilded accents.
- Take the after-party to Oliver's Lounge, a comfy spot to chill to the sounds of contemporary jazz while sipping on some of the city's favorite cocktails. (They hold the title for "Seattle's Best Martini", after all.)
Elopement Packages start at $2,200 for up to 10 people and include:
- Use of the Fireside or Green room for your ceremony
- One appetizer and a mini cake or mini dessert platter
- An overnight suite, with in-room champagne and breakfast in bed for 2
- Late check-out
- 2 Space Needle general admission tickets
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $149/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
- Package chosen
All packages include:
- Complimentary guest room for the couple on the wedding night
- Chef's choice appetizer
- Coursed plated or buffet dinner
- Champagne toast
- Valet parking for the wedding couple
- Cake cutting and coffee & tea service
- Waived bartender fee for 4 hours
- Banquet room, chairs, tables, ivory linens, votive candles, and vendor coordination
Includes everything listed above, with a 2-course dinner.
Includes everything listed above, with a 3-course dinner, PLUS a getting ready room, printed menus, and menu tasting for 4.
There is a minimum of 30 guests for both packages.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
BYO with corkage fee
BYO amounts are limited. Contact the venue for details.
Year-round, daily, until midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Mayflower Park Hotel.