Car Service + Photo Ops Add-On
Pose for one-of-a-kind photos with some of the vintage and specialty cars from the venue's 1,000-vehicle collection, or book a select car for a dramatic entrance and exit with a personal driver. All car add-ons include exclusive 2-hour use and-detailing to ensure the car shines.
Premium packages include car service & a personal driver.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Guest count
The Museum Package | $4,500–5,000
- 7-hour access to the Main Museum, West Hall, and two adjacent lawns
- Access to LeMay Hall for the first 2 hours
- Tables, chairs, display floor, sound system, and setup & teardown
- Commercial prep kitchen
- Free guest parking
- Day-of event coordinator, permitting, and 3 one-hour venue consultations
- Add $1,500 for a 2-hour ceremony on one Estate Lawn
Estate Lawn Premium Packages | $7,000–9,000
- 8-hour rental of the Center Lawn, East Lawn, or Cottage Grove
- 40'x60' tent, dance floor, and tables & chairs
- Setup and teardown, and permitting
The Basic Estate Lawn Package is $3,000 for 5 hours, including tables & chairs only.
Individual spaces may be rented hourly, ranging $200–500/hour with hourly minimums. See link below for details.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Catering must be licensed.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Community Center / Civic Building
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Marymount Event Center
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Marymount Event Center.