Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With its vibrant green grounds and stunning views of Mount Baker, this family run farm along the Skagit River offers loads of photographic potential—a historic mansion, landscaped gardens, old growth trees, vine-draped arbors, and more.
- Hold your ceremony in a wide, open field overlooking nearby farmland, followed by cocktails, lawn games, and a tented reception on the grass. Or, move the party to the fun, rustic barn: one whole side opens up to an adjacent patio, giving the space a great indoor-outdoor feel.
- There's a lovely on-site guest house that sleeps twelve. It boasts a spacious living room, kitchen, full bathroom, laundry room, and two decks that offer views of surrounding Skagit Valley.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Rental fees include:
- Access to the entire 6-acre farm with a view of Mount Baker from 10am–10pm on the wedding day
- 1-hour ceremony rehearsal
- Event barn outfitted with a grand entrance, chandeliers, globe lights, and bridal suite, plus a groom's cottage and children's playhouse
- Gardens, pathways, arbors, yard games, fire pit, and access to the mansion porch for photos
- Standard rentals and assorted décor items, including rustic lanterns, a large milk glass collection, wooden rounds, and more
- Optional overnight lodging for 12 in the Guest House
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
All caterers are welcome! Self-catering is permitted.
Beer, wine, & champagne only; no liquor. Alcohol must be served by venue-approved bartenders.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Maplehurst Farm.